The most used drag-and-drop landing page plugin for WordPress is called SeedProd. Beginners will find it to be incredibly simple, but advanced WordPress users will also find it to have useful features.
With an intuitive drag and drop design builder interface, we created SeedProd to make it simple for you to develop unique landing page designs and layouts (no coding needed).
The clever owners of more than 1,000,000 websites use SeedProd to design aesthetically beautiful bespoke landing pages in WordPress.
To quickly create a totally unique WordPress landing page, you may start from scratch or choose from more than 100 pre-made designs.
Additionally, SeedProd offers a free stock photo collection with more than 2,000,000 images that you may use in your design.
SeedProd is the go-to option if you’re seeking for a quick and effective WordPress landing page builder.
What Do You Get with SeedProd?
You have all the tools you need in SeedProd to make effective landing pages for your website rapidly.
Integrations for subscription management and email marketing are also included. By linking your landing pages to your preferred email marketing solution, you can effortlessly expand your email list.
The following characteristics make SeedProd the top WordPress landing page builder:
- Strong Drag and Drop Page Builder: The SeedProd page builder enables you to create stunning pages without the need for a web designer. It is clear-cut and simple to use, but it also offers sophisticated settings you can quickly reach if you need them. Elements are easily added to your page by dragging them there and clicking them to edit them.
- 100+ Landing Page Templates: SeedProd includes 100+ premium, well created templates. Simply open a template and edit it with your unique text, graphics, and material. Additionally, SeedProd frequently adds new templates. To make templates simple to find and reuse, you can add them to your Favorites list.
- Pre-Built Smart Sections and Special Blocks: SeedProd provides pre-built smart sections, such as headers and calls to action, that you can quickly and easily add to your website. Even if you are not confident in your design abilities, this enables you to develop a page that is compelling and high converting. Additionally, SeedProd includes a tonne of landing page-specific blocks, including opt-in forms, progress bars, countdowns, star ratings, and more.
- Live Previews and Revision: Histories are available at any time, making it simple to see how your website will look. Even the appearance on mobile devices can be seen. Unsatisfied with your page? You may rapidly reverse changes and return your page to a prior version using the revision history and one-click reverts.
- Subscriber Management: Through your WordPress dashboard, you may use subscriber management tools that are already included with SeedProd. You may export the names and email addresses of subscribers and can quickly discover how many people have done so. Even better, you can observe which landing pages were used to bring in subscribers.
- Social Media Icons: Add social media icons by dragging and dropping them onto your landing pages, then edit them to fit your website. Your social networking links can be added in this manner quickly and easily.
- Coming Soon, Maintenance, and 404 Pages: If your website is about to go live, a Coming Soon page might help you start building your email list right away. Additionally, you may create a Maintenance page in SeedProd to activate if your website is temporarily unavailable for maintenance. You might even wish to design a special 404 page that people see when they attempt to access a page that doesn’t exist on your website. It’s really simple to turn these pages on and off with SeedProd.
- Premium Integrations: Constant Contact, AWeber, Drip, GetResponse, Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor, MailPoet, and more have native integrations with Seed Prod. Zapier may be used to link SeedProd with more than a thousand other applications.
- Access control features: While your site is being built, you might want friends or coworkers to visit it. With the help of SeedProd’s access restrictions, you may decide which users or IP addresses are permitted access to your website. Alternately, you could just give them a URL to bypass.
- Use ReCAPTCHA: To stop spambots and spammers from submitting forms on your landing page. This guarantees that you won’t waste time on bots and instead only receive qualified leads and prospects.
- Bloat-Free Code: The SeedProd builder is specifically made to produce bloat-free code. Your pages will load incredibly quickly since SeedProd uses the least amount of code feasible. Both your users and your SEO will benefit from this.
With SeedProd, building fully functional landing pages is really simple. The more than 100 templates can be readily filtered to show you the ones that are most pertinent to you. For instance, using the “Webinar” filter will show you pages that are ideal for promoting a forthcoming webinar.
You may quickly locate a template again by clicking the Favorite (heart) icon to the right of it. Here is a collection of a few favourite templates that you can use again and time again.
It’s simple to add your own material to a template after you’ve selected one. Simply clicking on the element you wish to alter will do.
Additionally, it is simple to add new parts to your page. Without having to create them from scratch, this is a terrific way to include extras like a FAQ or Call to Action.
A Coming Soon or Maintenance page may be easily created with only a few clicks. With just a toggle, you can switch it on and off.
Ready to create unique landing pages without writing any code in just a few minutes? Try out SeedProd. It is really simple to set up, and a 14-day, risk-free money-back guarantee is offered.
Discount: If you apply the SeedProd code, WPBeginner readers will receive a special 50 percent discount. You can just access SeedProd by clicking on any link on our website; no promo code is required.
A tight budget? The SeedProd plugin’s trial version is available for use.